3 Ingredient Decadent Chocolate Pots - Vegan/Paleo
These paleo and vegan Chocolate Pots are the easiest most decadent dessert!
Made with NO coconut, tofu, avocados, or even refined sugar involved!
This crazy easy, healthy good recipe comes from Natalie at Feasting on Fruits
- Serving: 4
- Calories: 321
- Fat: 19
- Sugar : 21
- 6 oz unsweetened chocolate ((100% cacao))
- 1 3/4 cups almond milk ((or any non-dairy milk))
- 1 cup (about 12) Medjool dates
- Roughly chop the chocolate into small chunks. Melt in the microwave or using a double boiler.
- In a blender, combine the almond milk and dates. Blend on high until smooth.
- Add the melted chocolate and blend again until combined.
- Pour into small bowls or jars. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours until set.
- Top with cacao nibs or chocolate chips. Enjoy! Keep in the fridge for up to 3 days.
- Isabelle Menard