Why Switch To Silicone Bakeware
If you haven't yet tried silicone bakeware, you may be pleasantly surprised. If your are a non beleiver, start with silicone muffin cups or utensils. Say Goodbye, rubber and metal. Hello, silicone spatulas and friends!
Silicone utensils really are that good. No melting and no more scissor-trimming to remove rubber or plastic worn edges.
But what is most impressive is the easy removal. A slight twist of the pan and sides just pulled away, revealing an evenly baked delicious banana loaf or a fabulous chocolate cake.
Muffin cups are also great. No greasing, no fuss and so much better than using paper liners which may or may not easily remove at serving time.
Silicone bakeware must be made of FDA-approved food grade silicone, BPA Free & Non Toxic. Remember, all Silicone Bakeware are not made the same. Purchase High-Quality Silicone Bakeware and you'll enjoy using these for years!
Here Are the main reasons why Silicone Bakeware is the best option
- Pans heat quickly and bake evenly with no burnt or dark edges or bottom.
- No greasing or oiling of pans or molds is required
- Removal from pans is super easy - a slight twist or gently pulling on the sides and roll out your baking.
- They're freezer, refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher, and oven safe.
- Bake, store, freeze and reheat right in the pans.
- No rusting or staining.
- No need to alter your batter or temperature - bake as usual.
- Cleanup is a breeze.
- Lightweight and perfect for a camper or RV.
- Storing is easy - although they do not easily nest, no special attention is required and they retain their shape
There's a multitude of uses for silicone bakeware from specialty cakes, chocolates to everyday breads and muffins. You can freeze conversation-inspiring shaped ice cubes for the punch bowl or use the pans for your favorite gelled salads or desserts. The only limit is your imagination!
- Isabelle Menard