Berry Smoothie Yoghurt Cake ( Vegan/Gluten-Free/Dairy-Free)
This Berry Smoothie Yoghurt Cake is the ultimate answer to the summer. Thanks to Florian at Contentedness Cooking for this magnificent recipe.
Full of amazing ingredients, vegan, gluten free and, mostly, just a dream to eat!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- Yield: 16
- 1/3 cup raw cashews
- 2 cups gluten free all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 heaping cup coconut yoghurt
- 1 heaping cup mixed berries fresh or frozen
- 1/3 cup coconut yoghurt
- 1 1/2 cups raw cashews
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- Combine all the dough ingredients in the blender’s bowl and pulse a couple of times. It should not take long until a dough is formed. Transfer the dough into a 7 inch springform prepared with parchment paper. Alternately grease with some oil. Bake for 20 minutes at 370°F covered with aluminum foil, then take the foil off and bake for another 20 minutes.
- While the cake is baking, prepare the filling. Again with the blender, this time process everything until smooth and creamy.
- Once the cake’s bottom is ready and has cooled to room temperature, add the creamy layer on top. Chill until serving, or enjoy immediately.
- Isabelle Menard