What Does Eco-Friendly Silicone Bakeware Means?
When I created SILIBAK, I decided that my Mission was not only to offer Bakeware & Kitchenware that would mean Heatlhy Baking and Cooking, but that would make a positive impact on the environment.
My priority is offering High Quality Products at an accessible price. It's all about the value of offering you Bakeware that supports our quest of living a healthy life style.
Making sense in the kitchen, but also sense for our beautiful planet and the generations to come.
So what does Eco-Friendly Silicone Bakeware Means?
- First let's explain that Silicone is a synthetic rubber that contains bonded silicon and oxygen. That bonded silicon is a natural element that is abundant in sand and rocks.
- Silicone is known to be the safer alternative to non-stick cookware treated with perfluorooctanoic acid (almost all).
- Did you know that Teflon contains a key chemical called PFOA? that is a suspected carcinogen and hormone disrupter that stays in the body and the environment. About 95% of people have PFOA in our blood, including newborns. It’s also present in marine animals and polar bears.
- Silicone bakeware is heat-resistant up 450F. It's proven low toxicity and thermal stability and safe for the oven and freezer.
- It doesn’t change flavours or release odours that might affect food quality. It's also naturaly non-stick and easy to clean (diswasher safe).
- Silicone bakeware can be reused again and again. It allows you to replace disposables like paper muffin tins and parchment to name just a few.
On top of being Eco-Friendly, all SILIBAK products are made of 100% FDA Approved Food Grade Silicone and BPA Free!
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out.
Founder & Owner - SILIBAK.com